Asteres Inc. develops secure self-service kiosks for the storage and delivery of prescriptions and consumer products. Asteres’ premier product is ScriptCenter, the first prescription pickup kiosk for retail, healthcare and military pharmacies that allows patients to pick up and pay for their prescriptions even when the pharmacy is closed.
Asteres is seeking a mid-level software engineer to join the R&D team. If you are motivated, have the qualifications noted below and are constantly seeking to learn and take on new challenges, we are very interested in hearing from you! We are a growing company and offer a fantastic work environment and each of our employees makes a difference to the success of our company. Asteres is made up of an experienced winning team of professionals with a proven history of opening and dominating new markets.
Candidates for this position should have a complement of the following technical skills:
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- SOLID principles
- LINQ to Entities
- LINQ to SQL
- Experience with AJAX/jQuery , HTML and CSS, XML, and TCP/IP API preferred
- Experience in designing and programming other-party integration preferred
- Experience with automation
- Experience with POS systems and integration
- High quality/high quantity output
- Excellent communication skills, verbal/written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Candidates for this position should also have demonstrable skills in the following areas:
Work Experience requirements: Two or more years of programming experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Asteres uses E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.